Email marketing is a one kind of digital marketing platform. Through an email, you can send a digital ad to potential customers, at a much lower price when compared to other digital marketing channels. With email marketing, you can target the right person at the right time, and get a better conversion rate for your business.
In addition to text, your email can include images and links to make it attractive and interactive. This is a good way to motivate your customers to purchase your products or services. This also helps you track the effectiveness of your email campaign. You can also segment your emails based on user behavior to improve business conversions. Additionally, you can use A/B testing to identify the right way to communicate with your customers.
21 Mind blowing email statistics for digital marketers
- Get $44.25 Return On investment (ROI) for every $ 1 spent on email marketing.
- Email marketing conversions are three times higher than other social media conversions.
- You can acquire customers 40 times better with email marketing, when compared to Facebook and Twitter.
- Get 6 times more revenue and 8 times more open rate with transaction emails, when compared to other emails
- 82% of B2B and B2C companies use email marketing technologies.
- 50% higher conversions in B2C marketing happens with email automation.
- 53% of emails are opened through mobile devices.
- 23% of online readers who open an email on a mobile device tend to open it again.
- Nearly 75% of users access their Gmail accounts through mobile devices.
- 10% of conversions happen through personalized email messages and they also improve the click through rate by 14%.
- 39% of online business marketers send personalized product recommendation emails to their customers.
- 26% more users open emails with personalized subject lines.
- 6 times higher transactions happen through personalized emails.
- 58% of revenue is generated through segmentation and targeting the right users.
- Marketers have noted a 760% increase in revenue from segmented campaigns.
- Email subscribers are 3 times more likely to share the content via social media than visitors from other sources.
- Almost 28% of conversions happen because of a call to action button, instead of text links.
- Email marketing is responsible for more conversions compared to other marketing channels, including search and social networks.
- 77% of ROI comes from segmented, targeted, and triggered campaigns.
- During a given week, about57% of email subscribers spend nearly 40-60 minutes browsing marketing emails.
- Based on the name in the “From” section, 68% of users make a decision to open their emails.
Now it’s your turn:
It is strongly suggested that each one of you runs your email campaign based on user behavior and segmentation in order to get more conversions.